Commercial HVAC System Cleaning
At DuctRx, we understand that you as a facilities manager or business owner have a constant influx of decisions to make, many of which could make or break your budget or even your business.
We want to help, not add to your list. DuctRx is fully equipped to handle your commercial HVAC system cleaning with industry-leading, techniques, equipment, and training for our technicians. That means no worries, no headaches...just clean, healthy air.
Breathe easy, we'll take care of the air.
-HVAC System Cleaning (Including Duct and Coil Cleaning)
-IAQ Inspections and Consultation
-Dryer Vent Cleaning
-Industrial Exhaust Vent Cleaning
Ductrx works with:
-Commercial and Office Buildings
-Schools, Colleges, and other Educational Centers
-Hospitals and other Medical Facilities
IS HVAC CLEANING REALLY WORTH IT?
We wholeheartedly believe so for two major reasons:
1) HVAC SYSTEM CLEANING CAN SAVE YOUR BUSINESS THOUSANDS IN ENERGY COSTS.
- According the US Department of Energy a dirty air conditioner coil can INCREASE energy consumption by 30%
- The US Energy Star program asserts that as much as 50% used in federal buildings goes toward heating and cooling.
- Energy Experts state that heating and cooling systems with dirty, clogged coils make HVAC systems run longer and harder than necessary, sometimes resulting in costly damages or necessitating replacement.
Consider the results of a groundbreaking 2006 ASHRAE study*:
In large commercial building the cleaning of just one air handler led to energy savings of up to $40,000!
The same restoration resulted in a 14% decrease in the pressure drop across the air conditioning coil, resulting in increased airflow.
The air conditioning coil cleaning also provided an increase of 19 to 22 tons cooling capacity.
* See the study: Study Verifies Coil Cleaning Saves Energy
2) HVAC SYSTEM CLEANING CAN DRASTICALLY INCREASE EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY WHILE DECREASING ABSENTEEISM AND ILNESS
In commercial buildings, contaminants like dust, bacteria and mold can accumulate in a building’s HVAC system and ductwork over time. Constantly circulating dust, mold and pollen throughout the facility can lead to employee illness or allergy symptoms resulting in reduced productivity and more sick days.
Consider the results of a 2016 Harvard Business Review Study*:
The study compared the productivity of workers in a two artificial IAQ environments, one with poor air quality, the other with good.
- The study found an average increase in employee productivity 5-6%! What if every employee in your company were 6% more productive?
- A further study conducted found employees had 30% fewer headaches and respiratory complaints in a "green" environment. and that employees performed nearly 27% better on cognitive tasks
- The impact of "presenteeism" - working while ill - has been shown to cost $150 billion in lost productivity in a US study.
*Read the study here: https://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/15-10037/
Find more information in our "Indoor Air Quality Guide for Employers and Building Managers"
Questions? Want to set up an inspection? Contact our Commercial Air Quality Specialist.